We asked Tom the following ten questions in the below video;
- Why did you decide to operate a Live Stock system?
- Why did you do it at this time/stage in the business?
- What did you do to prepare for moving to live stock?
- Increased labour costs appear to be a concern for people thinking about moving to live stock. What would you say to them about that?
- Has it been easy to implement?
- How has your business changed as a result of this?
Has your Stock Levels reduced.
Has your ordering improved?
- How has accurate stocktaking improved your business?
- Do you have a cycle count system in place for certain departments?
- How much has having a live stock system in place added to your margin? (In % terms, not monetary)
- If you were to do it all again, what three pieces of advice would you give to someone thinking of implementing this type of system
We hope you find the video informative and we would appreciate your feedback.
Forward this video onto others who you feel could benefit from this video by using the links below.
Please contact us on 091 762001 if you have any questions.